Covid-19 Symptoms, Treatments, & Variants – How Can You Stay Safe
More than 27000 people died due to coronavirus in Pakistan, and it continues to spread more in different variants. With varying variants, every individual faces some flu and feverish symptoms. This is so common that now people relate regular flu with covid-19. So to avoid such circumstances and clear all your hassles, presenting you the symptoms, treatments, and variants of coronavirus. We will also elaborate on how you can stay safe in such a pandemic.
Covid-19 has affected people with mild to moderate illness, and various people recovered with hospitalization but isolated themselves at home.
Here is a list of symptoms you must know.
Most Common Symptoms
- Dry cough
- Headache and body pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste and smell
- Rashes on skin or discoloration
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Loss of speech or movement
If you have exposure to any person having covid-19, here are the following things you have to do immediately.
- Call health care provider to get test appointment
- Contact everyone you met in the past few days to aware them
- If you cannot get a test appointment, then isolate yourself for 14 days on your own.
- Keep at least 1 metre distance from others.
- Stay hydrated and use the doctor’s recommended medicine if needed.
- Keep your metabolism and immune system strong by having healthy meals.
- The most important one is to stay positive and stay connected with your loved one.
Variants of Covid-19
As of the past years, covid-19 has four dominant variants
All these variants cause the same symptoms, but there are more cases of severe illness and deaths in alpha and delta variants.
How Can You Stay Safe in Pandemic?
- Maintaining at least a 1-meter distance is the foremost advice to everyone these days. Because when you are standing at a distance from someone, symptoms of getting a cough, sneeze, or flu reduce. You have to follow the same rule for indoor gatherings as well.
- Normalize wearing a mask whenever you are going out.
- Dispose of the medical mask, and if the mask is washable, wash it every day.
- Wear a mask after washing hands and repeat it before removing the mask.
- Make sure that mask is covering your nose, chin, and cheeks.
- Don’t use masks that have valves in them.
- Avoid crowded places
- Always meet people outdoors.
These were all the symptoms, variants, and treatments you should know about covid-19. Also, to avoid such hazardous circumstances, make sure to stay fit, healthy, and active. Do exercise regularly and go for healthy meals that enhance your immunity. Sleep well, and always stay positive.